Our postal address is:
200 York St.
Louisville, KY 40203
We can be reached via e-mail at info@VibrantNation.com
Terms of Service
Your conduct and use of products or services offered on our site is subject to our Terms of Service. We may, at any time, modify our Terms of Service without notice to you by posting revisions on our site. Your use of the site means you accept these terms, including any changes we make.
You are responsible for all information and materials you make available on our site, whether you upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit it, publicly or privately. By sharing the information on our site, you grant us, our affiliates and partners a worldwide irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish your content and subsequent versions of your content. We may display your content on our site, distribute it electronically or via other media, or store it in a remote database accessible to users for a charge. This license extends to the distribution and storage of your content in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed. Whenever we use or sub-license your content, we will use our best efforts to make sure that it includes a hyperlink to your profile page on VibrantNation.com. If you publish content that you first contributed to VibrantNation.com on another website, you will use your own best efforts to include a link to its original placement on our website when you do so. If you contribute content to VibrantNation.com that originally appeared elsewhere, you will use your own best efforts to include (or we may include) a link to the website where it originally appeared.
Content on our site may be created by Vibrant Nation employees, third parties, or members. We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or quality of this data and you may not rely on any of the content. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by members in any section of our site. You may be exposed to content you find offensive, objectionable, or inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that, in our sole discretion, violates these terms.
If users upload an image or picture, it is understood that a) it is their own image, b) they have permission to use this image, c) this image is in the public domain and fair use applies, or d) permission can be obtained if necessary. Vibrant Nation shall have no liability related to the use of imagery that is uploaded by users. In the event a user does violate this guideline, Vibrant Nation will agree to remove images upon legitimate request.
Vibrant Nation sometimes uses affiliate links for products. This means we may earn commission if readers click through and buy. Wherever possible, we will link to the original product mentioned to conveniently provide you with beautiful and helpful solutions that vibrant women know and trust.
Vibrant Nation is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to vibran09-20.
- Provide us with accurate and complete information and to update your registration to keep it current and complete.
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach in security.
- Exit your account at the end of each session.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of not complying with these requirements.
You agree that you will not use our sites to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Vibrant Nation representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities.
You agree to use our communication facilities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Vibrant Nation for use in accessing our sites. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or send us e-mail at info@VibrantNation.com.