Research: Get to know our audience
Vibrant Nation has its finger on the pulse of our influential and fast-growing demographic!
Our research center
For years, we have been surveying women 45+ and distilling from this wealth of content a unique library of research and reports filled with up-to-date and meaningful insights on what women 45+ really need and want.
- Boomer Women and Work and Jobs Survey (March 2012)
- Almost 2/3 of women over 50 said they would not be able to retire until after age 65.
- Women without jobs blame their age more than the recession for why they can’t find work.
- Boomer Women and Cosmetic Companies Survey (February 2012)
- Women over 50 require specific skincare products and messaging.
- Vibrant Mom Survey (October 2011)
- Boomer women are still financially supporting their adult children aged 18-30.
Vibrant Nation Founder Stephen Reily literally wrote the book on what the vibrant woman 45+ is thinking, doing, and buying.
To learn more and request your free copy of Vibrant Nation: What Boomer Women 50+ Know, Think, Do & Buy, click here.
- Which brands serve the cosmetic/skincare needs of boomer women best?
- Skincare for boomer women: it starts with different skin
- A jewelry designer who loves boomer women
To see all blog posts, click here.
- Vibrant Nation Free Report Gives Expert Advice On What To Wear and Where to Shop for Women Over 50 (November 28, 2012)
Free e-book shares 15 midlife makeovers, 6 best clothing lines for women over 50, and style strategies that flatter.
- Vibrant Nation free report gives expert advice on how to rekindle a sexless marriage
(November 2, 2012)
Free e-book identifies 10 strategies that helped revive one midife woman’s loving yet troubled long-term relationship.
- Vibrant Nation free report gives expert advice about online dating for women over 50
(October 26, 2012)
Free e-book identifies the best dating sites for women over 50 and provides tips and strategies to help midlife women find love regardless of age.
- VibrantNation.com Founder/CEO Stephen Reily To Participate in Licensing Executives Society Annual Meeting and M2Moms® – The Marketing To Moms Conference (September 25, 2012)
VibrantNation.com, the #1 social platform for Baby Boomer women, continues the site’s fast pace of delivering unique insights about Boomer women and social media in today’s marketplace.
To see all press releases, click here.
- Does empty nest mean empty pockets? (March 27, 2013)
- What’s the Netflix password again, Mom? (March 13, 2013)
- Lifestage Marketing At Its Best: From Kimberly-Clark And Poise (Sep 10, 2012)
- When Older Boomers Drive Away Younger Boomers (August 13, 2012)
- Why Even Nora Ephron’s Death Couldn’t Save Ann Curry (July 9, 2012)
See all news, click here.
- Licensing University during LICENSING International Expo 2013 (June 18 – 20, 2013, Las Vegas)
- M2W®-HC – The Marketing Health & Wellness to Women Conference (April 18, 2013, Chicago)
- M2W® – The Marketing to Women Conference (April 16 – 17, 2013, Chicago)
- Aging in America (ASA) (March 12 – 16, 2013, Chicago)
- What’s Next Boomer Summit (March 11 – 13, 2013, Chicago)
To see all events, click here.