- How do I log in?
- Use your email address to log in.
- If necessary, click on the “forgot password?” link to create a new password.
- If you continue to have trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Where can I see all new posts on VN?
- How do I create a post?
- Log in.
- Click on a topic tab to select a topic for your post.
- Use the yellow box to post as usual.
- Your new post will appear under that specific topic tab.
- Where are all my posts?
- Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on “My Public Profile.”
Your Profile page is similar to what used to be your MyVN page. It shows your bio, VN interview, role models, and currently lists all conversations you’ve started. It will soon be updated to include any conversations you’ve commented to, so it will be easier to find them, as well.
- How do I update my account information?
- I liked getting to know other members via their “MyVN” pages. How can I find a member’s MyVN now?
- Will I still get email notifications about posts I’m following?
VN’s “Read All Posts” page is currently under construction. In the meantime, click on a particular topic that interests you to see new posts in that category. [Edit: The All Posts list is now live. ~ Eds.]
Click on the My Account tab to view and edit your email address, VN member name, photo, password, and newsletter subscriptions.
To see another members’ posts on VN, simply click on that person’s green member name when you see it on the site. This will take you to her Profile page, which lists her bio and all her posts.
The new email notifications will appear slightly different, but you will still be able to click and go directly to a post to see what’s new.