In exchange for a review to post on Vibrant Nation, I will send a free copy of my book, Faith Beyond Belief: Stories of Good People Who Left Their Church Behind (published this month by Quest Books) to the one person who best describes (in one hundred words or less) what they think Faith Beyond Belief might mean.
|Anyone want to review my book?|
September 12, 2012
- Book Review – Mama Makes Up Her Mind by Bailey White
- Book Review – Letter From a Stranger by Barbara Taylor Bradford
- Book Review – The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
- Book Review – The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber
- Book review: Great Sex after 50: A Woman’s Guide to Getting Her Mind, Body and Relationship Ready for Pleasure