- The Grocery Store. Men have to eat and unless their mom cooks for them, they have to buy food. Maybe you’ll find one here that will cook for you!
Wine shops that have classes and tastings
- Dog Parks-borrow a dog if you have to. Dog people are really friendly!
- As you travel on public transportation in your city, try getting your nose out of a book and start looking around on occasion for potential suitors.
- A Man is seated next to you in a restaurant-ask him what he’s eating that looks so good.
- Coffee shop-strike up a conversation about how long the line is or how much you can’t wait to taste your latte.
- Singles cruises-be sure to check out the average age on each trip. Also check out cruise lines that are geared more to people over 50 like Princess and Holland America.
- Meet-up.com has all kinds of activities going on in most major metropolitan cities whether its playing games like Scrabble or events for singles over 50. Great place to meet new men you might not have been able to meet any other way.
- Your Hair Salon-laugh at this, but men come in for haircuts and even manicures! I’ve also sat right next to a man getting a pedicure minus the colorful polish.
- Fix it stores like Home Depot or Lowe’s especially on the weekend-Men have to go somewhere to buy the materials they need for fixing things in their lives. Ask them what the best tool is for a specific project.
- Resorts-yes men need vacations too and do travel alone. I know a woman who travelled alone and met a great guy also travelling solo at a great resort.
- Upscale Casino’s are popping up everywhere and men do love gambling. Hang out near the roulette table and be his lucky charm. If the casino is attached to a hotel, sit at the bar with a friend and start talking with men who come in for a drink or dinner. At the very least, start asking men sitting near you for tips on gambling. It’s in his DNA to help a damsel in distress.
- The horse races or dog races are another gambling hangout for men. Apply the advice for casinos here as well. Instead of a gambling tip, request one about a horse.
- Major or minor league sporting events-I hate sports so this wouldn’t interest me but talk about a lot of men! Whew, you can just feel the testosterone in those stadiums.
- Places that have live music on the weekends. Music feeds a man’s soul so he will often go have a drink at the bar while listening to the group that is playing. Best music bets-jazz, blues and good ole rock and roll.
Rest assured, we don't send spam and your info is never shared with 3rd parties.
And there’s so many more. Start writing a list of every place you can think of to meet men. I think you’ll find they are everywhere. Just have fun and let me know by posting below your favorite place to meet men in your community.