Your Profile is your entry into the ‘Cocktail Party’ of Internet Dating. To get a man’s attention, you’ll want a profile that showcases your best side. Here’s 10 of my ‘Best Profile Rules’ guaranteed to help you attract the ‘Quality Men’ you want to meet online.
Rest assured, we don't send spam and your info is never shared with 3rd parties.
1. Men are visual so what gets their attention first is your face. You need a current picture that shows you smiling. Men are naturally drawn to pictures of women who smile. It makes you appear like the positive fun woman they are so attracted to.
2. Be creative when answering a Dating Sites profile questions. Come up with ideas or small stories that paint pictures men can imagine themselves being a part of.
What’s Your Idea of a Great Date?
Your Answer: Riding bicycles in the park together on a beautiful summer day would be a great date. We’d stop by a stream, open a bottle of wine and enjoy a wonderful picnic together sharing our food as well as our thoughts.
3. Work at keeping the I’s in your profile to a minimum. Think about it-when you go to a party and you meet someone who keeps saying I do this, I like that, I am this-don’t you get bored? Online, your profile has less then 10 seconds to get a man’s attention. If he’s bored with the I’s then he’ll move on quickly.
4. Profiles need to be flirty and engaging. He doesn’t need to know everything about you in this first introduction. Save the details about your life for when the two of you meet. That’s when you can share meaningful and interesting stories together. The ONLY purpose of a profile is getting a “Quality Man” to notice you and want to meet you.
5. Think about ending your profile with a sentence that’s asks a man to write you if he likes what he seen.
For Example: What’s your favorite spot for riding bikes and having picnics?
6. Leave out Sexual Innuendos. They give men the wrong impression encouraging men you probably aren’t interested in to write to you.
7. Consider leaving out the words I’m looking for my ‘soul mate’ in your profile. Men have told me over and over again that they see this in every woman’s profile so it does nothing to catch their attention. Your goal is to look unique not the same as every other woman online.
8. Try not making demands in your profile about salaries and how you’d like to be entertained at the most expensive restaurants in your area. Even guys with money don’t want a woman telling them where to go and what to do. Most men have had enough demands put on them in their life and aren’t looking for someone they don’t know to add to them.
9. Do be true to who you are otherwise its like false advertising. Pretending to be a certain type of woman just to attract a “Quality Man” is very hard to keep up. You have no control over who a man ultimately want’s or is looking for yet you do have control over what you want in a “Quality Man.”
10. Make a promise to yourself that you will take the time to write a really good profile that is interesting and flirty yet short and engaging to capture a “Quality Man’s” attention online. Add a great picture of you smiling and you’ll have the winning combination for attracting the man of your dreams