Is a Vibrant Nation General User
1. Schedule all recommended medical tests and guard the appointments on your calendars.
2. Stay up-to-date on findings that signal behaviors on our part that are linked to serious health risks.
3. Make sure that you really understand what is important to your children.
4. Make an extra effort to give your children outlets for their aptitudes and interests no matter their ages.
5. Identify a cause that is truly motivating and draws directly on your skills and talents. Engage in the cause and make a difference.
6. Be a formal or informal mentor to younger people whose lives or careers you can influence in a unique way.
7. If your work is very demanding and takes you away from your family, find ways to integrate your family into fun and interesting aspects of your work (travel, interesting people they can meet, interesting problems they can solve creatively).
8. Be a child and a scholar of the world…learn about people and economies around the globe and stop to reflect on what to do about what you learn and what you see.
Jobs for Women Over 50: 5 Keys to Find Work You Love Now is a FREE collection of the advice you need to find the best jobs for women over 50 -- from women who've been there.
Where should we email your FREE report and handy tips?
Rest assured, we don't send spam and your info is never shared with 3rd parties.
Posted in family & relationships, health & fitness, home & garden, live it! lists, work & money.