- Is the post office obsolete? (Do you care?)
- 5 reasons why older men make better lovers (Warning: explicit language)
- Carrot books vs. cake books: What’s in your literary diet?
work & money
How to beat age discrimination in your job search
Look for a company that’s looking for your experience. And if you get a whiff of the “we want to buy you cheap” philosophy — blow that company off first. What can you do to attract the right kind of company? Try these tips.
fashion & beauty
Will you wear purple?
One of my aunt’s pronouncements was: “We don’t wear purple.” Another was, “We don’t wear prints.” But I think getting older is all about breaking rules — and knowing which rules are okay to break. What fashion (or other) rules have you broken lately?
- A dozen tips for traveling light
- What works for sparse eyelashes
- Where are you on the flirtability scale?
family & relationships
Must we forgive?
It’s been five years since my divorce and I’m still pretty pissed. I feel like I’m healing in every other way, but they say my healing won’t be complete without forgiveness. I’m not sure I believe that. Do you?
postcards to our younger selves
“People may come into your life for a season, for a reason, or for a lifetime. Try not to hold on too tightly.”
What would you write in a postcard to your younger self? Read more postcards — or share your own.