Welcome to the new Vibrant Nation site!

We're still in Beta mode, so we're still working to dot all the i's and cross our t's. If you see something that doesn't work or is a bad experience, please email us with feedback. Info@VibrantNation.com

Thanks so much - and enjoy!

female masturbation: wet and wild tips for the perfect orgasm
Love & Sex

female masturbation: wet and wild tips for the perfect orgasm

VN Editors

1 year ago

There is a joke that claims that 98 percent of people masturbate and the other 2 percent lie about it. Whether we are really not masturbating or just lying about it, a study by the University of Chicago reported that only 38 percent of women perform female masturbation as opposed to 61 percent of men who responded.

The study analyzed data from 3,116 Americans aged 18 to 60 (1,769 women and 1,347 men) gathered during face-to-face interviews as part of the National Health and Social Life Survey. While some respondents may not have admitted masturbating to an interviewer, the truth is that many women still feel there is a stigma to female masturbation and especially buying toys that help achieve orgasm easier.

If you are a woman who wishes to explore female masturbation as a way to improve your sexuality one easy way to begin is to masturbate in the shower using a hand held shower head.

Many women have discovered the pleasure of water and orgasm. Also known as “The Shower Shudder” it can be one of the greatest ways to secretly masturbate. The feeling of a warm, smooth stream of water flowing over your clitoris is one of the quickest and most pleasurable ways to achieve orgasm for many women.

Here are some tips for successful female masturbation using a hand held shower head.

Get the right bathroom appliance

Look for a hand held shower head that fits comfortably in your hand and is not too bulky or heavy. As you’re shopping around hold it in both hands and consider the angle that you will need to hold it in. Also select one that gives you the ability to change the force of the spray.

Sure footing

Make sure you have safe and solid footing in the shower. Having a stool or bench is the safest way for female masturbation in the shower but making sure that you have solid footing by leaning against the wall or having a non-slip mat on the tub base is important. The last thing you need to explain to the emergency room doctor is how you slipped in the shower during a fit of ecstasy.

Some like it hot

Warm water is very pleasurable but some women like to go from hot to cold. Make sure you test the water temperature first before you spray between your legs; a scalded vagina is not fun.

Wet and wild

Some women love the soft feeling of warm water running over the clitoris while other like the pulsating massage setting that thumps the vaginal area. Try experimenting with all water force settings to find the one that works best for you. You may even like to vary the style from soft to more forceful during your female masturbation sessions. However, it is not advisable to shoot water into the vagina as this could cause damage.

STAY INFORMED

Sign up for the Vibrant Nation
newsletter and stay connected!

#health

0 Responses   Bookmark or share!  

wpDiscuz

OTHER POSTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU

This is why other women are getting the guy!

Love & Sex

This is why other women are getting the guy!

by . September 1, 2015

An Online Dating Novice Dodges a Bullet

Love & Sex

An Online Dating Novice Dodges a Bullet

by . September 1, 2015

Power Up Your Orgasms with Kegels

Love & Sex

Power Up Your Orgasms with Kegels

by . September 1, 2015

I am going to be leaving my husband here soon after 30 years