Today’s Featured Comment
I’m taking a cruise to the Mediterranean from Florida at the end of the month and staying on for a week in Rome!
I plan to take:
- 1 pair of black evening pants
- 3 (evening type) shells and 2 jackets that coordinate with shells
- 3 pairs of cropped pants
- 1 pair black dressy pants
- 4 tops that coordinate with all crops and pants
- 1 two piece black and white dress that coordinates with 1 pr. crops and black pants and 1 top and 1 jacket
- 1 black pashima
- 1 black sweater
- 1 light spring jacket
- 1 pair dressy black shoes, 1 pair sandals & 1 pair comfortable walking shoes
- bathing suit and cover up
Making sure every item you take will go with at least three other pieces gives you a good variety of outfits.
All the pieces are either crepe type material or synthetic and/or wrinkle resistant strechy easy care cotton, so pack well. They are also light weight and launder like a dream just in case.
These pieces allow me to feel comfortable that I have something to wear in any circumstances.
This is my fourth cruise and I think I have finally got the right combination of pieces without taking my entire closet!
[This comment was originally posted in this conversation. ~ Eds.]
What would be on your packing list?