If you’re coloring, highlighting, blow-drying, and flat ironing your hair and have been for years, you probably have breakage-prone hair that’s dry, porous, and brittle.These five products can help.
- Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Treatment Mask (about $30, click to buy)
Soy, protein, and botanical oils mend splits and fill weak spots in the hair shaft.
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Creme Serum Overnight Repair Formula (about $11, click to buy)
This product is a no-residue, fast fix for splits and breaks.
- L’Oréal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque (about $6.50, click to buy)
This sulfate-free rehab works intensively in only three to five minutes. It’s a good substitute for your usual conditioner two or three times a week.
- Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask (about $30, click to buy)
This product is enriched with jojoba oil to soften, angelica root to strengthen, and sweet orange oil for shine.
- Rene Furterer Myrrhea Anti Frizz Silkening Mask (about $25, click to buy)
This makeover in a tube reinforces your daily frizz defying.