These light sprays thicken, reinforce, and fatten fine, thin, fragile hair temporarily between shampoos.
- Simply spray damp or dry hair at the roots—all over or just where needed.
- For example, to lift flat, limp hair off the scalp or add texture to short, cropped hair, mist the roots before blow-drying. Apply a spray root to tips to increase over-all body for a look of more hair.
- This works best if you bend at the waist and blow-dry dry hair upside down using your fingers to add movement and separation.
- Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray ($40 click to buy)
This is one of the first and still one of the best.
- Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Root Lifter Spray Gel ($4.70 click to buy)
Polymers in this formula form an invisible film around the hair shaft preventing humidity and perspiration from causing frizz at the roots.
- Phyto Phytovolume Actif Maximizing Volume Spray—Fine Limp Hair ($28 click to buy)
Botanical proteins are behind the lift and body of this pro favorite that is activated by the heat of your blow-dryer. The super-fine mist is perfect for women experiencing hair loss or thinning hair.
|Great Hair After 50: Hip Hairstyles, Best Products for Healthy Hair, Coloring Secrets, Whether (and How) to Go Gray, Managing Fine or Frizzy Hair, and Solutions for Thinning Hair and Hair Loss Get this Vibrant expert’s guide to the best cuts, tips, and products for great hair at any age.|