overheard on vibrant nation
- How to make friends and win fans on Facebook — 5 tips
- Foundation that looks like you aren’t wearing any
- Fashion rescue: How my daughter and daughter-in-law saved me from fashion disaster
What really matters?
It’s so easy to forget. And then life reminds us — this is what really matters.
love & dating
The myth of the boy next door
He has a great sense of humor and we can talk about anything! The catch? He lives thousands of miles away. Ladies, you can’t have everything. Would you date a super guy who lives 500 miles away?
- What we learned from Rush Limbaugh’s apology
- I quit smoking today! (Any tips for me?)
- 13 jeans that fit our bodies now
health & fitness
Changing HRT protocols (aka my Nightmare on Menopause Street)
Last week as I was getting ready to leave for work, my husband said something that displeased me — so I ripped the closet door off its track and sent it flying. Does it really have to be like this?
news & politics
Ms. Hester Prynne and the return of her Scarlet Letter
Should candidates for political office first pass a “purity test”? Or would such constraints simply breed more hypocrisy?