In researching my new fashion book ( it will be out December 2012), the sequel to my beauty book THE MAKEUP WAKEUP I found women 50 + have a love/hate relationship with foundation garments. While all agree the ability to compress pounds, flab and jiggles into a sleeker firmer shape is seductive ( and sometimes essential fashion wise!) the idea of squeezing into and squirming out of a tight undergarment is not, especially if you are dating and staging your way to intimacy. It’s kind of like taking out your hair extensions, removing your bra ‘cutlets” and makeup…a shock! Many women reserve shapewear for work and evenings when sex appeal is clearly not on the agenda. How do you feel about it ?
|Do daters wear shapewear ?||Most Liked Hot Conversation|
- What to Wear Underneath: Best Shapewear, Panties, Girdles and Bras for Large Breasts – the Brands and Styles Most Recommended by Women Over 50
- Transform hairstyles for thin hair with clip-in extensions
- Bad extensions and weaves can cause female hair thinning
- Hair Extensions, Weaves May Cause Female Hair Thinning
- Is it time to wear your natural grey hair color?