Testers at Consumer Reports found that the top-performing anti wrinkle face cream was not the most expensive product on the market but, rather, one that’s widely available.
Olay Regenerist ranked highest in overall performance for moisturizing, anti wrinkle properties, and customer tolerance.
How does Regenerist work? It combines the following ingredients to increase cell renewal and increase moisture, which is especially important for mature skin.
- Vitamin B3 is an essential vitamin for healthy skin and, when applied topically, helps treat signs of aging and acne.
- Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 is the moisturizing agent in Olay Regenerist products. B5 increases hydration by reducing the amount of water lost through the skin and improves elasticity and skin’s softness. B5 also offers relief from dry, itchy skin.
- Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allatonin is a natural healing agent for skin and promotes new cell growth. The peptide complex helps produce collagen and reduces inflammation.
- Amino-Peptide Complex, specially formulated by Olay, helps regenerate skin’s appearance without irritation while renewing one cell at a time. The results are a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, skin that looks and feels newer, and increased moisture.
The average product in Olay’s Regenerist line costs about $19, which means women use it more often, and can restock more easily.
For more great tips about anti aging cosmetics, download our free report, 5 Anti-Wrinkle Creams Most Recommended by Women Over 50.