As your face and skin change after 50, it just makes sense to tweak your makeup routine as well.
“It’s not a question of using a specific makeup brand,” says VN beauty expert Lois Joy Johnson. “The important thing is to use the right textures in your makeup to compensate for skin quality changes due to aging.”
One eye makeup tip from Lois: “Use an eye primer like Laura Mercier’s or Trish McEvoy’s on your eyelids so makeup won’t pool or settle in creases, expression lines, and under eye wrinkles. Plus, your makeup will glide on effortlessly and last longer!”
Members have been exchanging favorite makeup tips on VN for years. Now you can download, for FREE, 19 of the VN community’s favorite, eye-enhancing makeup tricks — gathered into a single special report.
In 5 Keys to Bright, Beautiful Eyes after 50, you’ll learn:
- How to apply eyeliner to mimic an instant eye lift
- The best color to brighten and open up your eyes
- 3 simple eyeliner tricks to power up small eyes
- Which eyeshadow colors tend to be most flattering after 50
- The perfect eyebrow pencil for thin, pale brows
- The best product for filling in eyebrow gaps and camouflaging stray greys
- How to choose a mascara color that downplays eye wrinkles
- How to darken and shape eyebrows without creating a harsh, artificial look
- How to use mascara and liner to compensate for sparse lashes
- How to use a highlighting color to lift and brighten
Learn your fellow VN members’ favorite eye makeup tricks — download your FREE copy of the new Vibrant Nation report, 5 Keys to Bright, Beautiful Eyes After 50.
If you try some of the recommendations in the report, please come back to VN and share what you think! And, if we missed your favorite product or beauty tip, be sure to log in to Vibrant Nation and share your own recommendation. We’ll do our best to include it in a future report!
Click a purple link above to join a conversation.
Receive VN newsletters via email! Sign up here.
Click here to read more newsletters.