any canadians out there? Hot Conversation

Posted in family & relationships.

No related posts.

1. Generic Image Debbie123 says

Hi From Calgary! Looks like there’s a few transplants from the prairies to the BC coast on the site. You lucky retirees!

2. Generic Image mountain says

Hi there,

I am a Canadian, living on Vancouver Island! Where do you live?

3. Generic Image Greenleaf says

Hello from Ottawa/Gatineau.

• maggiev maggiev says

Hi there,

I’m from Ottawa and joined a few hours ago too.

• Grandma Lea Grandma Lea says

Hello Maggiew, welcome!  I’m also from Ottawa.

• maggiev maggiev says

Hello Grandma Lea, what area of the city do you live in? I’m in New Edinburgh

• Grandma Lea Grandma Lea says

Hello Maggiev,

How are you?  Sorry for responding so late.  I live in Nepean (Barrhaven) more specifically next to Manotick.

Hope life is treating you well.

4. DianeDe DianeDe says

Hi Rainbow, I am from St, Catharines, Ontario. a 15 minute drive to Niagara Falls and an hour away from Toronto.  Where are you from?

5. Generic Image Pamalama says

I am in Stouffville Ontario. Canada is the Best!!

6. Andra Andra says

Born and live in Calgary, Alberta.  Go Stamps Go!!!

7. Generic Image Phylomena says

Hi there, I am a Canadian from BC who is presently sailing in the Sea of Cortez, mainly out of La Paz Mexico.

8. Joyanne Joyanne says

Hello Rainbow, small town Alberta is here, although it feels like Kansas with the wind blowing the way it is. I just found this site, and so far I am very glad I did. I am originally from Montreal, but have lived in Alberta since 1975. I really like it here.

Joyanne

• Andie55 Andie55 says

I Joyanne…I am originally from Montreal too…Grand Blvd. in N.D.G.   Moved to New Brunswick in May of 1967.  Thought my life was over at that time…however…wouldn’t live anywhere else now!…Love it here!!

• Andie55 Andie55 says

I apologize for the duplicate response!…Does anyone know how to delete them????

• Andie55 Andie55 says

• Andie55 Andie55 says

• Andie55 Andie55 says

• Andie55 Andie55 says

Hi Joyanne…I am originally from Montreal too…Grand Blvd. in N.D.G.   Moved to New Brunswick in May of 1967.  Thought my life was over at that time…however…wouldn’t live anywhere else now!…Love it here!!

9. Generic Image Cass says

Hi,

I live in Pickering Ont, But I am originally from Scotland….I moved to Canada in 1980 and love it here.

10. Generic Image kashkit says

Hi to everyone.

New to this site. Found it on Facebook. I live in Radium Hot Springs. British Columbia. Originally from Ontario.

11. daisysparkle daisysparkle says

Hi. I just joined this site. I am from Toronto, Ontario.

12. Micksnurse Micksnurse says

Well apparently we have a great many Canadians on here !  Canada is wonderful…. I have actually lived both sides, I must admit and love both,… the U.S. and Canada, but am truely CANADIAN…. thats for sure.  (lived in both California, and Florida, Dear Daughter and her Hubby, and two grandkids still there ) so should realy change my name to “Gypsy”.

I am thrilled to see this, and also , was on a post called “I am all carbed up… HELP” and that is another “place I am” ! but the usual methods I had used in the past to get this wt off, dont work anymore….  looked to this site for help… and boy have I found it. !  this is a great place !

13. lookinout lookinout says

I’m from Ottawa, near the airport

14. lookinout lookinout says

I’m from Ottawa, near the airport

15. Generic Image lonely girl says

Hello,

Just joined and I am from Edmonton, Alberta

16. Wendy MacKay Wendy MacKay says

Hi Rainbow, I’m in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, near Penticton in BC. I have just started a new career after taking a course to define what my passions were. i am now doing Life Coaching World Wide as a “Life Renovator”, as well as designing a course for Women to Empower themselves to discover their passions. It will be a 5 week course with cleansing, communicating, and committing.

• Generic Image Beebee says

Hi Wendy,

What did you do before you started Life Coaching?  Was it a similar career?  I am struggling right now to find my passion and purpose.  I retired (downsized) two years ago and have not been able to find a job since then.  What you are doing sounds very interesting and fulfilling.

• Wendy MacKay Wendy MacKay says

Hi beebee, I would love to tell you lots more and also how I found my passion through a course I took, however I have been warned that we are not allowed to discuss our business on this site. By all means you are welcome to connect with me by email wendy@wendyme2u.com

• bearladydi bearladydi says

I am in the area of Mission, B.C. and congratulate you from your new carreer.

How can I connect and get to know more.

My husband left me a few months ago and I and pulled to help and teach.

I have grown so much these pass few months.

I started teaching French to children 3 to 6 years old. we did 4 classes and loved it. I am a sales rep and  I am always looking for new ventures

I also started creating unique jewelry, no two are the same.

Talk soon

Di

17. Generic Image blackeye susan says

Hi there   Just found this site. Lots of great reading. I am from Erie Beach ontario..

• Micksnurse Micksnurse says

So you are like 3 minutes from me ????  hahahahhaha we could walk to each others houses for crying out loud  !!!  lol.

• Micksnurse Micksnurse says

18. Generic Image judith jane says

Yes, I am a Canadian!

19. Jocelyne Jocelyne says

Hello to all Canadians…nice to see so many!  Just found this site this morning….We live in Aylmer Gatineau

we’re kind of Frenglish in my family…going for a ride on this site….looks pretty interesting, see you later

Jocelyne

20. Generic Image Brendajj says

Hi Rainbow:

I just signed up on Vibrant Nation. I’m in northern British Columbia

21. Generic Image araxy says

Greetings from downtown Montreal :)  Feels good to see so many Canadian women here !

22. Generic Image canadiangal says

Hi everyone!  I’m originally from Montreal but now live in Brampton, ON.  Culture shock when I moved from Montreal to Oshawa in 1974!!!  Family still in La Belle Province and I miss the joie de vivre of Quebec.  Nice to see Canadian women from right across the country on this site.  Let’s harness our wisdom and make sense out of all the changes we are going through emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc.  Looking forward to some interesting discussions on various topics!
    “Canadiangal”

• Generic Image Mmm says

Ditto.  I moved from Montreal to Toronto in 1982.  What a culture shock it was.  Now after living in Toronto for 27 years, I have moved back to Quebec…I live in the Laurentiens north of Montreal.  Would love to communicate with other Montrealers out there (and anyone else for that matter).  Anyone live near Ste Agathe des Monts?

23. Generic Image Frissy says

New to site..60 yr. old retired nurse living in Ottawa.  Hubby & I retired here after many moves in 35 yrs. Have family on Van. Isl.

24. Generic Image Frissy says

25. Generic Image evy says

hi everyone I’m new to this site i found it on facebook i’m from northern ontarion about 12 hours north west of Toronto- 7 hours northwest of sudbury

26. angel angel says

I just moved to a little border town in Northwestern Ontario ~ Fort Frances. Prior to my move of 3 months ago I was living in Richmond, BC. Missing the coast, but giving Ont. a go.

• Anndi10 Anndi10 says

Greetings Angel,  You will grow to love that area. Some of the prettiest countryside I have ever had the priviledge to see. Even considered moving there. I am in a remote area of Northern Ontario. Kingfisher Lake. It is fly-in only. I teach up here.

27. Generic Image jerlie says

hi i am a filipina canadian from victoria. and i am jerlie

28. Generic Image jerlie says

hi i am a filipina canadian from victoria. and i am jerlie

29. zanne zanne says

I am from Toronto originally from La Belle Province of Quebec.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 8